One more doctor we are honored to have on our team is Dr. Joel Wallach, DVM, BS, ND
Dr. Joel Wallach has dedicated his life’s work to Health Sciences with more that 50 years of experience, learning & teaching in the field.
1960 – 1964 D.V.M. – Veterinarian – University of Missouri
1958 – 1962 B.S. – Agriculture – University of Missouri; Major: Animal Husbandry, Minor: Field Crops and Soils
1965 – 1968 Postdoctoral Fellow – Comparative Medicine, Comparative Pathology – Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
1962 – 1987 17,500 autopsies (454 species of animals) & 4,700 autopsies (human)
1978 – 1998 Lieutenant Colonel – Air Force – Air National Guard, Air Force Reserves
1978 – 1982 N.D. – Naturopathic Physician
- As a Veterinarian, Dr. Wallach found cures for over 900 illnesses!
- Published numerous books on dietary deficiencies & their effects
- Nominated for a Nobel Prize 1991
- Published OVER 75 TIMES in Medical & Scienctic Journals
- Personally paid for fighting the FDA and winning 7 times
- 1997 Dr. Wallach and his wife, Ma Lan, MD, MS founded Youngevity
- Conducts approximately 300 lectures annually
- Has sold over 200 Million Cassettes/CDs or Books of the lecture “Dead Doctors Don’t Lie”
Dr. Wallach along with his amazing Scientific Board at Youngevity have formulated some of the worlds greatest nutritional supplements.
“It’s all about results. Give your body what it needs and it will do amazing things!”
Have questions about your health? I am not the expert, but Dr. Wallach is and you can hear him during the week on the radio or listen to a recording of his advice.
Want to hear Dr. Wallach on his daily live radio shows?